Have you ever heard of the Hilton sisters? Does “A night in Paris” ring a bell?
If you didn’t hear about her then you must have grown up in a place with no TV or Internet, which makes you a very fortunate fellow and makes me wonder how you got to this website in the first place.
Paris Hilton + Mobile = *** ?
Guys, wipe that smile off your face, this game is not what everyone would expect from the famous-hungry heir. It’s not a game about sex, it’s a very decent and work-safe one instead.
So, let’s try this again:
Paris Hilton Diamond Quest is a pretty decent game – check the sales numbers if you don’t believe me. And ask my girlfriend as well, because I barely had any sleep a couple of nights ago because of Paris. Err… because of this cool mobile game branded Paris Hilton.
Enough already with Paris, let’s get back to the game.
The subject? A classic: The usual match of at least 3 same colored… (big surprise here ) diamonds.
Again? Oh, yes, this time in several different modes. Your main concern this time is the clock, ’cause it’s the main problem between you and the end of a level. Once again the designers did their job with an addictive puzzle remake:
- The usual flip a tile to create groups of at least three is most common.
- Next it would be to flip all the tiles in the background of a stage to finish it.
- Another possible stage – it ends real quick if you’re lucky – is to flip the tiles hoping to find the famous name – which one? look at this post’s title in case you forgot it . (no, it’s not Hilton).
Personally I like most the next 2 modes:
- the puzzle – makes you use your brain from time to time –
- the classic memory game – flip 2 tiles, if you get a match they disappear (there is a picture of Paris in the background later on – still, guys hold your horses again, nothing to drool at ).
I kept mentioning the guys, but actually this game is targeted towards the girls – girl power, right? – the fortune cookie special mode and the first pictures you’ll unlock will prove it – play the game and you’ll see what I mean.
So, boys – I know why you like Paris – and girls – don’t know if you do, but I can guess so – who doesn’t like a money-hungry role-model ?!?
If the mobile is more for you than a way to send SMS’s to your friends and a way for your mom and dad to always know where you are, then put this game on a must-have list. You’ll have some fun, I promise.
Links: Producer’s page , ign‘s page and some trivia